Friday, March 04, 2005

Yarn Girls Mix


Yarn Girls Mix

I am really amazed how well this sweater turned out. Yet another situation where I changed the pattern. Actually 2 patterns. This is a combo of the Funnel Sweater and Basic Cardigan from Yarn Girls Guide. Don't ask me how...I just kept flipping between the two patterns when it seemed like a good idea. I had problems with one of the sleeves because I wasn't paying attention to the armhole length and had to frog and reknit it completely. However...I do love this sweater. It is great in the winter - super warm. Only problem is, I live in Northern California on the edge of the Central Valley where the temps don't go below 50 in the winter. Knit with double strands in Lion Brand Wool Ease in color Wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home