Friday, March 11, 2005

Sweater in a Tub


.
So I went back to the tub to take this picture of Give The People What They Want from Yarn Girls Guide. This actually wasn't the original sweater in a tub [that was Marilyn, already posted] but this one is OK too. Don't know why I put the plant there. The sweater is knit in Filatura di Crosa Clara in color #24. The scarf is done in garter stitch using Trendsetter Flora.

This cardigan has shrunk quite a bit. Before I washed it, it hung down almost to my knees and the sleeve cuffs were covering my hands. Put it in the wash and voy-la, it's the right size. I showed it to my brother's girlfriend and she promptly started on her own. Kinda kewl.

2 Comments:

Blogger JO said...

hi. nice sweater. i wish i could knit one too...

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Jo - thanks. Knitting is pretty easy to learn. Let me know if you need some links to get started.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home